Hank Williams, Jr. Is Coming To Ironstone Amphitheatre In Murphys California on June 30th 2012June 13th, 2012 by Craig Mullins
The Ironstone Amphitheatre 2012 Summer Concert Season is here!
On Saturday, June 30, 2012 Ironstone Amphitheatre in Murphys, California will welcome Hank Williams, Jr. with special guest Elvin Bishop. The show starts at 7:30pm, with doors to the venue opening to the general public an hour before.
Tickets for the Hank Williams, Jr. show at the Ironstone Amphitheatre are available online at http://www.ironstoneamphitheatre.net/tickets.htm or by calling 1-800-514-3849.
Platinum – $240.00
Gold – $170.00
Silver – $145.00
Reserved – $79.00
Lawn – $45.00
You can also purchase tickets on the day of the show by visiting the Amphitheatre’s box office, which is open from 2:00pm until show time.
Enjoy Hank Williams, Jr. in style with the Ironstone Amphitheatre ‘Platinum Dinner Package’ which includes beginning your evening approximately 2 ½ hours before the show starts with a 4-course gourmet meal prepared by onsite chefs, as well as Platinum ticket reserved seating in the front, between rows A and E. It should be noted that space for the Platinum Dinner Package is limited.
There is also a ‘Buffet Dinner Package’ that includes a buffet dinner in the Ironstone Vineyards Park, starting 2 ½ hours before show time for every holder of a Silver ticket.
If you want to be sure to get a seat close to the stage but don’t care much about a sit-down meal, Reserved Seating is available in sections A through F.
For those who want to experience Hank Williams, Jr. while relaxing on the venue’s spacious lawn, General Admission tickets are also available.
Items of Note about Lawn Seating:
- Blankets are allowed.
- Low chairs are allowed. These are defined as chairs with seats lower than 12” from the ground, and backs lower than 32” from the ground. High back chairs will not be permitted into the venue.
- Giant video screens are aimed towards the lawn for optimum viewing of the stage.
The Ironstone Amphitheatre welcomes those with special needs and offers accessible seating in all ticket price levels. Please contact the venue for more information.
1894 6 Mile Road
Murphys, California 95247
Phone: (209) 728-1251
The Hank Willims, Jr. concert at Ironstone Amphitheatre on June 30 is easy to get to, so don’t let the driving keep you away! Both Lodi and Modesto are only about an hour away, with Yosemite an estimated 2 ½ hours, and the Bay Area approximately 3 to 4 hours. Visit the Amphitheatre’s website for detailed directions from various points of origin throughout California.
The venue offers free parking on-site at Ironstone Vineyards, but those coming in limos or buses need to reserve space with the venue in advance.
Below are a few more things to be aware of while you’re preparing to attend the Hank Williams, Jr. concert at Ironstone Amphitheatre:
- The amphitheatre is outdoors; all events are rain or shine.
- Smoking is prohibited at the concert venue, except in the designated area.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the Ironstone Vineyards property.
- Guests are subject to search and all alcohol will be confiscated.
- No camera, video or audio equipment is permitted into the amphitheatre.
- No food, beverages, coolers, cans, bottles, pets or umbrellas are allowed into the venue.
- Concessions will be available inside the venue including a limited food menu, as well as wine, beer and other beverages.
And be sure to ‘Like’ Ironstone Amphitheatre on Facebook so you can keep up to date with all their events!